SendToA3X is an alternative to the existing CMenu.
SendToA3X is a very handy SendTo extension. Adds shortcut links to your SendTo menu for any included extensions and executables. It is so handy, that you will save a lot of time for those tedious tasks, that SendToA3X can do so easy. Look below at all the features for you to enjoy.
- Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available in it's the database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations, if available. And also create a template AutoIt Script, to suit.
- 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.
- AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording AutoIt scripts for unidentified installers.
- AutoIt Archive Script can create archive script from a source folder. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
- AutoIt Execute Script Gui can execute a single au3/a3x file or select from a folder to execute an au3/a3x file.
- AutoIt Execute Script StdOut can capture the stdout from a au3/a3x file and show a window after execute of the output.
- Classes By Text can capture the ControlID's from a selected window.
- Remove comments from AutoIt3 scripts quickly with Comment Remover.
- Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
- Create a Directory List. Preset or custom options are available.
- Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.
Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.
- Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
- Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 exported files into AutoIt3 syntax.
- RegKey2Au3 quickly converts a Registry Key into AutoIt3 syntax.
- Convert VBScript to AutoIt3 scripts using Vbs2Au3.
- Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced portable executable identification.
Uses Inno Setup Installer. Use /silent or /VerySilent to install silently.
Easily adaptable with creating your own a3x files to increase features.
Recommend uninstall previous versions prior to 1.3 to upgrade as the installation structure has changed for Windows Vista compatibility.
Bugs and compliments are welcome.
Updated source DllCall parameters that use pointers to prevent warning messages.
Innounp updated to v0.20.
AutoIt v220.127.116.11 compatible.
Edited by MHz, 02 June 2008 - 07:24 AM.