Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Editing WINNTBBU.DLL For Dummies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

vidok

vidok
  • 2 posts
Hi, my problem is I dont have the WINNTBBU.DL_, I only have WINNTBBU.DLL, so I change this with my own logo, but when I try to install the installation says that can't copy this archive, what can i do???, if i only put de WINNTBBU.DL_ the installation works on clasic mode, thanks.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Omal

Omal
  • 2 posts
Just to add to the above procedure.........

After you created the file and all, test it with XPreview software. It's a freeware, which is soully designed to test such files. You can find it through a simple google search.

Install it, and open the newly created winntbbu.dll with XPreview, and it will give a preview of, what will the new Windows XP GUI Portion will look like. If the file is in place you will get the preview, otherwise it will say, something is not in place blah blah blah....

So be sure to check your winntbbu.dll, before burning new XP bootables, to avoid disappointments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN