BCM2035 Bluetooth Drivers

subhramani

I just bought a bluetooth dongle and when I connect it to my USB port, it comes up as "BCM2035" but Windows XP SP 2doesnt have any drivers for it. The CD what I got with the device doesnt have any drivers in it, but just a software.

Please help me wit the drivers.

Edited by smares

Hey dude..thanks very much for your reply.

The problem here is that I dont have the drivers for the Bluetooth Dongle.

If I plugin another dongle of a different make (an expensive one), it works fine and Windows has drivers for it and I dont have to insall any 3rd party softwares/drivers.

Its just this particular dongle (cheap s**t) for which I dont have the drivers....!!!

Hey dude..thanks very much for your reply.

The problem here is that I dont have the drivers for the Bluetooth Dongle.

If I plugin another dongle of a different make (an expensive one), it works fine and Windows has drivers for it and I dont have to insall any 3rd party softwares/drivers.

Its just this particular dongle (cheap s**t) for which I dont have the drivers....!!!

If you're lucky, maybe you can unpack the setup.exe with Winrar or other proggie and see if there are any drivers included. Else, give us the detailed make and model of the bluetooth device, maybe we can find a driver for ya.

Regards,

nitro

I did checkout in their website and lots more poeple have the same issue. And the worst part is that the admin knows nothing about it.

People say that they have to get the dongle replaced :blink:

But I'm certain that its just the drivers I need because the drivers are not included in the supplied CD.

@gelome

I have tried it on both the Windows I have installed on my hard disks and tried installing it. It does come up wtih "Installing Bluetooth Modem" and all that cr@p, but after it installs and reboots the PC, in the device manager, it shows "BC2035" and has a yellow "?" next to it. Basically the drivers are not installed for it.

@Ctrl-X

No idea what they are upto dude. And the F*** up is that the internet connection at home is screwed as well.I can only access net @ work. I cant even look out for instructions and do it right then.

Maybe I can format and reinstall Windows and check what happens. I think that the last resort. I'll try that tonight.

EDIT:

Sorry... the model of the dongle what I have is a BCM2035.

Edited by smares

• 5 months later...