Size: 1.0 MB
Ant Renamer is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program that makes easier the renaming of lots of files and folders by using specified settings. It supports Unicode names.
This program can rename large amounts of files and folders in few clicks. It only modifies files/folders names:
- Changing extension
- Replacing character strings by others
- Inserting a character string
- Moving characters
- Deleting several characters
- Name creation with mp3's Tag (ID v1.1)
- Name creation with file's last modified date and time
- Random names creation
- Case change (uppercase, lowercase, first letter of each word in uppercase, ...)
- Take names from a list/file
- Use of EXIF info
- Regular expressions
Availble in 11 languages : English (default), Chinese (simplified & traditional), Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian.
Unicode file names are supported under Windows NT4, 2000 and XP. So it is possible to rename without problems files that have names containing characters from Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Arab, etc.
This post has been edited by rado354: 02 March 2007 - 04:45 AM