Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

johndoe74

[Release] Your Uninstaller! 2008 v6.2.1343

johndoe74    0

Your Uninstaller! 2008 v6.2.1343

Your Uninstaller! uninstaller program is the industry's leading uninstaller program. It's the world's 1st smart Drag&Uninstall™ uninstaller program under the Windows platform, it's "Windows XP Optimized" and also works on other Windows versions including Windows XP/2000/ME/98/95/2003. It's as easy as using the recycle bin. Imagine! Just a drag-drop and the program you don't want will disappear from your computer-- as well as everything the unwanted program brings! Your Uninstaller! is a user-friendly way of removing unneeded applications on your computer. It can even remove some annoying spywares!

File size :: 3.87 MB (4,054,068 bytes)

MD5 :: 6A42E04EA1E3003FB1637F14A954845F

Main :: ifile.it

Edited by johndoe74

cool400    0

@johndoe

Thanks, very fine piece of work!!!

I've got the same question: how do I register Your Uninstaller! silently?

I made a regshot while typing in my serial-number, but I don't know if the serial is stored in the registry. There are only some values under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses] changed - are these responsible for the registration?

It seems that no file is changed while registration...very strange!

Best regards and thanks a lot

cool400

radix    2
I made a regshot while typing in my serial-number, but I don't know if the serial is stored in the registry. There are only some values under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses] changed - are these responsible for the registration?

Yes you are right. For Windows XP 32 bit it's 

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses]

and for Windows XP 64 bit the key with registration information is

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Licenses]

but values inside the keys are not the same.

Edited by radix

cool400    0

I'm using only Windows XP - maybe we can compare the REG-keys (not the values), as there are some more keys under

I will post the names of "my" keys as soon as I'm at home!

EDIT: these are the keys that were changed on my system:

"{K7C0DB872A3F777C0}"
"{I0DC2E522B6B4C5BB}"
"{00DC2E522B6B4C5BB}"

Do you think that YU gets registered if I save the responsible keys in a REG-file and merge it with the registry on a fresh installation?

Let's try it out :thumbup

Best regards

cool400 :ph34r:

Edited by cool400

radix    2
I'm using only Windows XP - maybe we can compare the REG-keys (not the values), as there are some more keys under

I will post the names of "my" keys as soon as I'm at home!

EDIT: these are the keys that were changed on my system:

"{K7C0DB872A3F777C0}"
"{I0DC2E522B6B4C5BB}"
"{00DC2E522B6B4C5BB}"

Do you think that YU gets registered if I save the responsible keys in a REG-file and merge it with the registry on a fresh installation?

You need the entire [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Licenses] key. And it works if you export the key after installation.