Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
johndoe74

[Release] Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.18

Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.18 [Released: November 12, 2008]

Mozilla Firefox 2 is the next generation release of the award-winning Firefox web browser from Mozilla.

These Release Notes cover what's new, download and installation instructions, known issues and frequently asked questions for Firefox 2.

File size :: 5.73 MB (6,008,510 bytes)

MD5 :: 969825817A8059D6169AB7116CFF2A6E

Main :: ifile.it

Mirror :: mediafire

Mirror :: Esnips

Mirror :: divshare

Mirror :: uploaded.to

Mirror :: adrive

Mirror :: evilshare

Mirror :: qshare

Mirror :: xinony

Mirror :: myupload

Edited by johndoe74

Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.17 [Released: September 23, 2008]

Mozilla Firefox 2 is the next generation release of the award-winning Firefox web browser from Mozilla.

These Release Notes cover what's new, download and installation instructions, known issues and frequently asked questions for Firefox 2.

File size :: 5.73 MB (6,003,980 bytes)

MD5 :: 2ADD403952E4769B9C4612C0B8DD548A

Main :: ifile.it

Mirror :: Esnips

Edited by johndoe74

Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.6

I wasn't too impressed last time 'round; very slow in loading and quite unstable. But what the heck I'll have another go with this newer version!

postscriptum - No, I didn't. The Firefox site kept trying to push v.2.0.0.5 on me.

Edited by celtish

this is the final/release version 2.0.0.10. if I had posted an rc or alpha or beta or any other kind of pre-release version, I would have mentioned it :P

Edited by johndoe74