Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
johndoe74

[Release] Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.18

updated to v2.0.1.8

Thanks for the version update. I'm still sticking to version 2 instead of version 3 as version 3 has too many incompatible extensions. (such as Classic Compact Theme, paste and go, tab clicking options, etc)

:)

i think there's an about:config way of disabling compatibility check. there's also an .RDF way of making your v2.x addons compatible with x3.x but you'll have to do the rest of the research yourself ;)

Thanks johndoe74 & BigRandalo for the input.

I'm aware of the rdf tweak, but not the "about:config way of disabling compatibility check." Just that too many extensions need to tweak. Dun really wan to do that. After all, v2 works fine. Will wait until more extensions are supported in v3.

I have MR Tech's Toolkit 6.0.3 (formerly Local Install) installed, but never really explore it's features. Will certainly look into it when need arises.

Cheers everyone :P:hello: