Internet Explorer 7

Dyann

I'm using MS XP Pro for starters and I downloaded among many other things IE7. I'm having mega problems like pages are not loading in correctly; I can't delete e-mail from yahoo mail. I can't evern get into MSN hot mail. I'll try to go some where mostly places like yahoo or msn; or job searching on some sites and the buttons will be missing to post resume's or what ever. I don't know if it's and ad in or something conflicting with other programs. Any ideas? Oh and in the address bar where you would click to refresh there is a padlock. It's a mess..................

On this site I can't for example click on one of the "Clickable Smileies" and have it work?

Thanks,

Dyann

I set everything to default and still have the problem. I just tried to go to McAfee and redownload a product that I purchase and lost after installing a brand new HD and the buttons do not work to download, e-mail them for help. I cannot get to the Windows updates page; it's blank. I'm at a loss here don't know what to do. I've tried to uninstall IE7 and install IE6 but even after uninstalling of IE7, 6 tells me 7 is still on and cannot complete install. So I reinstalled IE7. This really bites; I'm so frustrated.

Dyann

If any one has any ideas please help.

I've used Registry Smart, AdwareAlert; Spyware Doctore and my system is clean.

Maybe M$ finally did something right for once and disabled scripting by default in IE7...

Open up Internet Options property page and look for security options. Scripting should be enabled for the Trusted Sites zone, and you should add those sites that you trust to it.

Edit - found something about this: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1899704,00.asp

Edited by LLXX

Holy Mother of Mary I just downloaded Dial a Fix and everything is now fixed; I cannot believe it. I can now browse every where without problems. Microsoft updates page everything. Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooo much. :wub::thumbup

I can even use Clickable Smiles

yippie skippie.....................