Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

itsjustaname

Royale Noir

YKWIA    0

Is there any way I can get the minor stuff like Search Comparison, The Black Menu, Etc. without downloading Royale Noir Remixed?

Ascii2    1
noirbu6.gif

Download. (603 KB)

This is a WinRAR-SFX archive that extracts "Royale Noir"

directly to %SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes.

I've added a .Theme file and a proper (IMO) wallpaper.

I just thought it could be helpful to anyone who's a newbie

to preparing and configuring a theme!

After installation, select Royale Noir from the Themes menu.

Thank you, itsjustaname, for the link. I always like Royale theme.

themesp1.gif

The link for the .theme file download does not make available a .theme file. Please upload the file.

MTCH    0

I like the royale theme very much (especially the blue one), the only thing I would like to change is start button - without text (I can delete the text but there still is space between win logo and icons) and the bar, I would appreciate if it was thinner. The ideal bar and start button is from Royal Inspirant, which looks like this:

screencxv.jpg

(to be downloaded here: http://stefanka.deviantart.com/art/Royal-Inspirat-10949392)

Do not you know, how to import the bar with start button to royale msstyle? Or how to make the bar thinner? I tried to do that with resource hacker and stylebuilder, but it I was not able to manage it. :no:

Thanks for your help.

Mike88    0

Yes the shell style is present in the Theme folder. What i also noticed is if you copy some files and then move a window over the copy progress bar then the progress bar will jumps up.

In my opinion there is some kind of progress bar bug in this Theme. :unsure:

Edited by Mike88