Winnt.sif Program Ver 1.0 Released!

b0r3d

I made a small site for it.. Just a small one for friends and so on.. I hope you don't mind?

Also a local mirror for the software and screenies..

All the updates you do, are they stached and reuploaded to the original 1.1 download link or will there be another version released soon??

Here's a link if you want to see the site I created..

http://www.screemer.screemer.nu/Windows%20...tuff/winnt.sif/

Feel free to shout at me that I got to delete it but I hope not..:rolleyes:

New website is good! But you spell features with an a :)

MSFN has been nice enough to give me some webspace for my own website for the program. Im currently in the middle of throwing that togeather, so when its done, ill post a link :D

• 1 month later...

Hello.

This prog looks very coool! But if i download it (every version), i got the rar-file, but i can`t unpack it :rolleyes: What`s wrong? Are the files corrupt? Have anyone tried it ot?

I tried it from this site: http://www.screemer.screemer.nu/Windows%20...tuff/winnt.sif/

And from the original bor3d site. It doest work!!!!

Please HELP!!!

Bye :)

thanks AaronXP!

But i got the same problem. I got a error, that he can`t read the archive :rolleyes: I got UltimateZip, because i`m on my Work, not at Home :D At Home I got WinRAR, but do you really think, it is a problem of my program? It`s the first Time, that i got problem with it :D Can you send me the WINNTSIF.exe? PLEASE.

And whats with compatibility with W2K? Does it work or is it just for XP?

As how I remember when I downloaded it it also gave me error, then I pressed F3 in wincmd, it showed some banner ads inserted by the webserver at the beginning of the file, so I cut that out with a hex editor and it was OK.

I always check the binary format of almost everything.