Winnt.sif Program Ver 1.0 Released!

b0r3d

After many hours of contionus labor, its finally done. Version 1.0 is ready to be released to the public.

You can download it here

Here are some screenshots: (Version 1.0)

sshot1.JPG

sshot2.JPG

sshot3.JPG

sshot4.JPG

Please note that there still may be a few bugs in the program. If you find any, please notify me, and ill fix it up.

Enjoy!

Note: Im looking for someone to make a simple, yet attractive webpage for this program. I have the webspace, i just need a page. I would make it myself, but the extent of my HTML repetoir consits of the bold command, and not much more.

Edit:

Version 1.1 - Added some new features, revamped the GUI and fixed some bugs.

Download: Version 1.1

Version 1.1a - Now able to join workgroups and domains

Download: Version 1.1a

Possible working link to last version (as of 5/22/08) found on page four of this topic.

http://www.screemer.screemer.nu/Windows%20Stuff/winnt.sif/

Edited by IcemanND
added link to download page from post on page four.

no worky...

im getting "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click ok to termintae the application."

You need the .net framework for this program to run.

if we can edit/check the text of Winnr.sif in this program, it will be better, i suppose.

Thats a good idea! Ill add it to the next release.

Note: Im looking for someone to make a simple, yet attractive webpage for this program. I have the webspace, i just need a page. I would make it myself, but the extent of my HTML repetoir consits of the bold command, and not much more.

what exactly do you have in mind, any ideas to work with, im not a designer, but definetly know HTML :)

edit

or may be just to add special page to the existing unattended guide? or you want to put it separately?

Here is something I always add to my unattended file. I don't like the location that Microsoft now uses for the profiles directory, "Documents and Settings". I also do not care for how long that name is, it looks a bit cluttered in Explorer. So I use the following line to create it where it was in Windows NT 4.0 and earlier:

[GuiUnattended]

ProfilesDir="%systemroot%\Profiles"

You might want to add that as an option so users can specify where they want to store their profiles directory. :)