New in making Unattend Windows

:hello: Hi I'm new here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I have questions..

I'm going to make an Unattend Windows. I'm using nLite to do that.

1. I did slipstream Windows XP SP1 with SP2 with nLite (success)

2. I try slipstream the hotfixes and update with nLite (not satisfied), so I'm planing use the either Ryan's, Xable's or Boooggy's packs (sugestion and tell me how to do that, I've download the files already)

3. And question about this one

» I want to manually control my partitioning and formatting options...

If you prefer to manually choose a partition during text-mode setup with full control on choice of file system, then make sure you

have these lines set as they are under the [Data]and [unattended] sections in winnt.sif:

[Data]

AutoPartition=0

[unattended]

FileSystem=*

If you want to automate this process with exact specifics on drive letters, partition sizes and file systems, you may want to

consider using Bart's PE and diskpart.

What should I do with this? I want to have easy install, just sit back and relax no need to do anything (filling names, GMT bla bla bla). I want to do automatic Install.

4. How to slipstream DP (Driver Pack with base) to my attended Windows? With nLite or with DP base?

5. I want to have some programs installed when the Windows done (automaticly and choose which to install).

Programs installed automaticaly: (use my name already)

- Windows Media 10 w/ hotfixes and updates

- Office 2003 w/ SP2

- Other office 2003 products

- Power Toys

- other Microsoft aplications

Programs installed by choosing it which to install: (use my name already)

- Winamp, iTunes, Quicktime

- Codec packs

- Winrar, 7z, Winzip

- Photoshop 7.0, CS 1, CS 2

- Norton Antivirus 2005/2006, AVG

- MSN live, Yahoo! Messenger, GTalk

- Torrent downloader (any)

- Getright, free download manager

- other programs that usefull

Guessing that all I need to do right? Slipstream the XP2 and Hotfixes and Updates, then drivers, and programs? thats all need to do right? I don't know the batch things and winnt.sif and other scripting programing stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the thing is, I get confused :wacko: start from point 3 errr also help me on point 2. I get confused since I'm not programmer and my english really bad :blushing: . I need a straight direction to do that. ;) So please help me everyone. A straight how to do.

Many thanks before. :D

NOTE: repost from RIS unattend, wrong place to post that topic. Post at RIS by mistake.