Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

``

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

colore

colore

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06
hello

how do I figure out which device is the yellow questionmark in the below screenshot?

-removed image-

thanks

Edited by TAiN, 01 November 2006 - 05:15 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,810 posts
  • Joined 29-November 05
Run Everest, AIDA or SiSandra.

Please read the rules, folks!

Sonic

Sonic

Sonic

• Patrons
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined 04-December 03
You can look for PCI VENDOR & MODEL values in Details of Property window of the yellow peripheal, with google you will find what about the peripheal.
(wow, excuse me for my language ...)

Ctrl-X

Ctrl-X

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Joined 29-August 06
Scan the Setupapi.log file in the Windows folder for "no compatible drivers" (or similar) messages. A few lines above that you'll find the device ID of the unrecognized device. Googling for that should give you some idea what it is.

tain

tain

Cyber Ops

• Super Moderator
  • 3,568 posts
  • Joined 24-September 05

Donator

3. Please do not post screenshots within threads that exceed 300x200 in resolution and 150kb in size. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own webspace if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

Please don't break our tables.

[ Image removed ]

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Patrons
  • 4,973 posts
  • Joined 14-July 04

3. Please do not post screenshots within threads that exceed 300x200 in resolution and 150kb in size. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own webspace if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

Please don't break our tables.

[ Image removed ]

You forgot to mention the "title" ;) In many years across many forums, I have yet to see a worst title than this for a post (``). It's so far fetched and meaningless it almost deserves an award.
Coffee: \ˈkȯ-fē, ˈkä-\. noun. Heaven in a cup. Life's only treasure. The meaning of life. Kaffee ist wunderbar. C8H10N4O2 FTW.

tain

tain

Cyber Ops

• Super Moderator
  • 3,568 posts
  • Joined 24-September 05

Donator

Agreed :)
How about this for a trophy: Posted Image

I would post something substantial here to get us back on topic, but I think the first three replies did a good job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users