New Utility: Windows Media Player 11 Integrator

bledd

Hi all :)

jcarle, why you don't want to slipstream the content of $OEM$ into i386 (cabed) ??? :o

And of course add the files entries into DOSNET.INF & TXTSETUP.SIF B)

Thank you :)

If you can manage to make it work, send me the info and I'll update the integrator.

Ok :)

1) Cab the 2 files wmdrmsdk.dll, mfplat.dll with makecab and throw them in the i386 folder

2) In DOSNET.INF in the [Files] section add the 2 lines...

[Files]

d1,wmdrmsdk.dll

d1,mfplat.dll

3) In TXTSETUP.SIF in the [sourceDisksFiles] section add the 2 lines...

[sourceDisksFiles]

wmdrmsdk.dll = 100,,,,,,,2,0,0

mfplat.dll = 100,,,,,,,2,0,0

I hope don't missed any thing :angel

Edited by kSaMi

Ok :)

1) Cab the 2 files wmdrmsdk.dll, mfplat.dll with makecab and throw them in the i386 folder

2) In DOSNET.INF in the [Files] section add the 2 lines...

[Files]

d1,wmdrmsdk.dll

d1,mfplat.dll

3) In TXTSETUP.SIF in the [sourceDisksFiles] section add the 2 lines...

[sourceDisksFiles]

wmdrmsdk.dll = 100,,,,,,,2,0,0

mfplat.dll = 100,,,,,,,2,0,0

I hope don't missed any thing :angel

Will test and get back to you on that.

I found another way ton full slipstream WMP11 with nLite and cabing the files into i386 folder :)

But it will desactivate the theme service :}

:angel

I almost do have everything working, yet, for some reason, as you mentioned, compressing the WMP11 files causes the themes to stop working... any idea why?

I dont know if its possible to have you Integrator CabArchive them this way but try this method http://www.sokoolz.com/addons/r64/TestAddO..._Integrator.rar

This INF install method will also Register wmdrmsdk.dll (BTW mfplat.dll is NOT Registerable)

Well, those files haven't been an issue. I managed to get them to install via TXTSETUP.SIF. There's a certain file that when compressed prevents the themes from loading, I've been trying to identify which one. Out of 164 WMP11 files, it's hard to nail which one.

Well, those files haven't been an issue. I managed to get them to install via TXTSETUP.SIF. There's a certain file that when compressed prevents the themes from loading, I've been trying to identify which one. Out of 164 WMP11 files, it's hard to nail which one.

Hi jcarle :)

It disable the theme service only in the first logon... :} When you restart it's OK !

It's sure that 2 slipstreamed files are the cause of stopping the service... :}

I have no idea why... :realmad:

Thank you :hello:

Edited by kSaMi

I've updated the integrator, it now modifies TXTSETUP.SIF appropriately so OEM preinstall is no longer needed. As for compression, at the moment I'm out of luck, doesn't seem to work without adversly affecting themes.

Problem is one only file: WMP.DLL, if it's substituted for another one (for example, wmp10 wmp.dll file) or anything, function right, I tried this method, but I need to run wmp11.exe in runonceex aditional to file right the problem for bad installation. If anyone knows how can this be solved, I will thank so much...