Resolution Problem

I am unattending an MCE2005 install, but having an issue when it comes to booting the desktop. In my winnt.sif I have set resolution to 1280x800 and it works fine during installation, but once it reboots my res goes back to 800x600.

I have an Intel 915GM and integrated the gfx drivers via nLite.

Also, I don't get any playback of Title.wma during the Welcome Setup. I've read on a microsoft site (albeit using the sysprep unattended) that this is due to WMP10 being installed. MCE comes with WMP10 as standard - is this why I'm not getting playback? I still get the sound effects from the paperclip, but no music.

I have also experienced problem like you..I then realized that the problem was in refresh rate...it was too high..75Hz...now ,when set to 60, it accepts the given resolution and sets the refresh rate to 60 hz..which is ok for LCD panels.

Aah..I almost forgot to say that i install it unattended, as an application...I use the original exe...i am not extracting the inf...one never knows if there arent some additional tasks performed by that installation, which would be ommited if installed manually as inf.