Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

T9 in cellphones

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

greyhoundz

greyhoundz
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 22-November 05
I use this feature, t9 dictionary in cell phones it help to lessen the time when texting. Does anyone here uses t9 too?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Lemonzest

Lemonzest

Junior

• Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 23-February 04
I find i can txt faster without T9 , but then i do use both thumbs, and only look at the screen when finished :P
AMD Athlon64 3000+ @2.4GHz, DFI Lanparty UT NF3 250Gb, 2x1024MB Geil Value Ram PC3200
ATI Radeon X800XT VIVO, SyncMaster 913N LCD, Logitech MX518, Creative Audigy2 ZS
Enermax Noisetaker 485W, Western Digital SATA 160GB, Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard

Maleko

Maleko

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • Joined 17-June 05
i cant stand this feature...im guessing its called sommit different here? we call it predictive text....that what were discussing?
Posted Image

jcarle

jcarle

MSFN Master

• Developer
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined 14-August 04
Every nokia phone has it, it's godly. I love it, I was one of the first to get T9 when I found out it existed and I managed to upgrade my old Nokia 5190 back in the day with brand spanking new firmware that featured T9 predictive text hot off the presses. People were so amazed that it could do that back then... lol.

My first cell phone was a Motorola StarTac flip phone... looked like the Knight Rider in green. Then I bought my first Nokia. The 5190. I've never been able to use anything else since.

After my 5190, I went to a 3330 and when that died, I went to a 3100b. My 3100b just died and I just bought myself a Nokia 6126. A very pretty phone, still the good old Nokia.
Posted Image
Posted Image

greyhoundz

greyhoundz
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 22-November 05
Yeah its a God send. I type way faster on T9 than I would on a qwerty BB or Treo. I dont know why people dont give new things a chance. T9 is incredibly fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users