Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
R600

Your next PC

What will your next PC be?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will your next PC be?

• Custom built: AMD AthlonXP
    • Custom built: AMD 64-bit
    • Custom built: Intel Pentium 4
    • Custom built: Intel 64-bit
    • Prebuilt: AMD
    • Prebuilt: Intel

Crispy    0

Voted "Custom P4", but that might not be entirely correct ... I asume that it will be a custom build Pentium 5 system :) ... I'm, of coruse, watching the AMD64 closely too, but at the moment I don't see that 64bit would be of any help to me...

Topic moved to The Poll Center

R600    0

P5 would most probably be a 64-bit. I'm most probably wrong since I've heard no news regarding a P5.

All I know is that Intel is releasing/released the P4c.

xper    173

Right now i'm on Athlon 700 (512 kb SLC)

Next PC, I don't know. Maybe AMD Athlon again. Depence on prices.

XPerties    0

I just did a custom p4 about 5 months ago and did a custom XP for the wife last week.

Who knows, I do custom all the time. Oh yah last week I did a custom AMD t-bird for a home FTP server. I always do custom, never pre-built. They are crap!

Unwonted    0

AMD 64 will probably what I will get next, especially if I can get the 64-bit windows then. I will be able to afford upgrading in April (and if my wife lets me... :/ lol) while I'm in Korea. Cheap hardware out there, I hear!

Aaron    0

Custom built my P4 3 weeks ago. Next PC could be an Intel Prescott with PCI Express and the next version of SATA