Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Anyone Heard How Gurgelmeyer Is Doing?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

hoak

hoak

• PipPip
  • 154 posts
I know Gurgelmeyer was having some health issues, in addition to burning the candle at both ends working hard at the Hotstream project and his job... If anyone here knows or is in touch with Gurgelmeyer IRL; wish him well, and thank him on behalf of all of us!

:hello:

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

war59312

war59312

Will's Blog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
He is lost in space ATM I'm afraid! :(
Ad Muncher Usage Statistics for v4.73 Beta Build 30552/2275
Adverts removed by Ad Muncher: 2,200,586
Approximate bandwidth saved: 17,192 MB
Counter started: April 2, 2003

erpdude8

erpdude8

MSFN Master

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts
that's too bad. i'm thinking the same thing with Gape, the creator of the unofficial 98se service pack who hasn't been around for several months now and the 98se SP hasnt been updated for almost a full year

erpdude8

erpdude8

MSFN Master

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

that's too bad. i'm thinking the same thing with Gape, the creator of the unofficial 98se service pack who hasn't been around for several months now and the 98se SP hasnt been updated for almost a full year

scratch that. Gape is back as he made a response in the 98se SP forum yesterday. wish I could say the same thing for Gurgelmeyer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN