Login to Account Create an Account
Looking for feedback on Compression Bin
Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:49 PM
Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:12 PM
piece of news to see a revamped and updated Compression Bin.
Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:15 PM
What were you missing XPero?
Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:44 PM
- Expand features.
- Option for deletion of original files after task completion.
- Auto close when done.
- Always on top option.
- Smaller and nicer GUI.
- A better way to handle settings without touching the registry (this will be in final version of eXPander 1.5)
- Option to send the app to tray.
- Checking on load of required tools to operate.
What are you thoughts about it?
Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:16 PM
Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:10 AM
May I suggest that can you also distribute CompBin in just an .exe file. I mean, of course I can just get the file after installation (or use Uniextract to get the file) but I would prefer to use it as a single executable. This would also make a my set up a little bit cleaner.
Thanks in advance.
Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:25 PM
Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:47 AM
Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:23 AM
You can already do that, just pass the filenames seperated by a space to cbin.exe
A command line switch option would be good to do multiple files automatically
Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:22 AM
My wish list is as follows:
- Please offer standalone exe version for download as well (echoing suggestion above)
- Please find some way to stop the program window cascading further to the bottom right of screen each time it is run (remember window location) because this is very annoying
- Please enable option to auto-close program/window after compression job is complete (is it already supposed to do this, cos I see a config setting there which looks like that's what it can do but it doesn't work for me)
Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:46 AM
Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:34 PM
Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:43 AM
Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:53 AM
Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:52 AM
i was wondering if we gonna see any updates?
like the ones requested above (auto close, expand, stand alone exe etc?)
i'd like those features as well.
GL & thx once again
Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:42 PM
Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:39 AM
Vista Support and future OS's
Features like Cabtool
Completed successfully dialog would be good
What everyone else said
Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:08 AM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:18 PM
Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:34 AM
Works great on reshacked files-although, on a hex edited logonui.exe it did not work (setup stalled-not a valid image).
Any reason why this would occur? To fix this would it require hex editing SFC files?
Edit-My error-logonui was corrupted even though it was still functioning!
Many thanks, great app.
Edited by robmil, 22 April 2009 - 08:08 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users