Looking for feedback on Compression Bin
Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:12 PM
piece of news to see a revamped and updated Compression Bin.
Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:15 PM
What were you missing XPero?
Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:44 PM
- Expand features.
- Option for deletion of original files after task completion.
- Auto close when done.
- Always on top option.
- Smaller and nicer GUI.
- A better way to handle settings without touching the registry (this will be in final version of eXPander 1.5)
- Option to send the app to tray.
- Checking on load of required tools to operate.
What are you thoughts about it?
Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:10 AM
May I suggest that can you also distribute CompBin in just an .exe file. I mean, of course I can just get the file after installation (or use Uniextract to get the file) but I would prefer to use it as a single executable. This would also make a my set up a little bit cleaner.
Thanks in advance.
Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:22 AM
My wish list is as follows:
- Please offer standalone exe version for download as well (echoing suggestion above)
- Please find some way to stop the program window cascading further to the bottom right of screen each time it is run (remember window location) because this is very annoying
- Please enable option to auto-close program/window after compression job is complete (is it already supposed to do this, cos I see a config setting there which looks like that's what it can do but it doesn't work for me)
Otherwise (for me) it is purrfect and thanks so much for sharing your good work with us Jean-Sebastien
Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:39 AM
Vista Support and future OS's
Features like Cabtool
Completed successfully dialog would be good
What everyone else said
Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:08 AM