Get Rid of That Flag!..

KingAuther

I'm born Canadian.. I very much love this country, from coast to coast, but I am not proud of this nation's politics... The Canadian government, at every level, treats our people like dead-squid, at best... I would prefer to not have that goofy red and white maple leaf flag illustrated with my name.. Maple trees are for shade and syrup, not to be used as people tags... It's like "wearing ones poop as jewelry"... How do I eliminate that offensive irritating flag from showing with my posts?..

I'm born Canadian.. I very much love this country, from coast to coast, but I am not proud of this nation's politics... The Canadian government, at every level, treats our people like dead-squid, at best... I would prefer to not have that goofy red and white maple leaf flag illustrated with my name.. Maple trees are for shade and syrup, not to be used as people tags... It's like "wearing ones poop as jewelry"... How do I eliminate that offensive irritating flag from showing with my posts?..

Pick another flag :lol: j/k. Go to My Controls and open the dropdown list where you can select your country. Listen to this now: Select "Nothing Selected" from the dropdown list :)

How did that sound (select-nothing selected).. :lol:

Thanks Nic... it's like I just pulled a thorn out of me foot... :D oh sigh...

I was so wedged in the bushes that I just couldn't see the trees fer the forest...

Too bad there isn't a red and white squibs, in place of that silly tree leaf...

Is there a chance you are blood related to the ancient Pirate bloodlines?..