Login to Account Create an Account
HowTo: Convert iTunes to MP3, M4P to MP3, M4V Converter
Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:24 AM
Note: you can only use the article to make copies of the purchased music and video for personal use or share copies with your closest relatives.
1. Download Tunebite and install the software on your computer.
2. Sound card and recording settings: Launch the program, follow the configuration wizard to set the sound card (there will be some sounds which are necessary to detect your sound system). Click "Next" to config high-speed digital dubbing which can accelerate digital recording.
3. Set output audio formats from MP3, WMA, OGG: Click "Next", select the audio format you'd like to output from MP3, OGG or WMA. Let's take "MP3" for example.
Download MP3 encoder by clicking "Search for lame_enc.dll" or download it from here. Then click "Import lame_enc.dll", browse to the .dll file and load into.
4. Set output video formats from WMV, MP4: Click "Next". If you want to record and convert protected M4V or WMV files, please check "record video, when original music file contains video" and click "Next" to continue. Then select the output video format you like from "MPEG4" (Playable on iPod, PSP, MP4 players) or "WMV" (Most portable media players).
5. Start converting: Add media file(s) or complete folder(s) you want to record by clicking "add" button or by dragging and dropping them into the window. Click "GO" to start recording and converting. If you only want to recode audio, please check "audio only" box.
Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:13 AM
Desktop: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.8ghz || G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 2133 || ASUS P8Z77-V LK || 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD || 640gb WD SATA HDD || Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Corsair TX650M || ASUS 24X SATA DVD Burner || Fractal Designs Arc Midi || Windows 7 64-bit
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users