[Release] Adobe Reader 9.0 Lite

Shark007

Thnx another time to Shark007 for the new version, but I have a question. I'm not able to write on PDF forms, what can I do???

Thnx.

Annita

If the Lite version isnt meeting your needs, remove the Lite version and use the Full version.

shark

If you need the online form plugin just copy the chunky 8.4MB acroform.api file from a full install to a safe spot uninstall the full version, install sharky's lite version and simply copy the said file to the program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\plug_ins directory and presto online form filling. I'd post the file somewhere but I'm not sure if that'd be allowed.

Edited by Tasslehoff

If you need the online form plugin just copy the chunky 8.4MB acroform.api file from a full install to a safe spot uninstall the full version, install sharky's lite version and simply copy the said file to the program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\plug_ins directory and presto online form filling. I'd post the file somewhere but I'm not sure if that'd be allowed.

are you 100% sure this is the only file needed to use with forms? if so then i can now make an installer that has the feature to install this file...

thanks for pointing that out.

Create an addon for nLite using nLaom (nLite Addon Maker).

Make a dir with name AR8 (sample), run nLaom and select this dir, in program to execute select your Acrobat reader, fill other camps and hit ok.

The addon is ok for nLite.

This pack is Swithcless installer.

My AR_LT-8v1.CAB created by nLaom install fine, no errors.

I use this structure:

[DIR]

AR_LT-8v1.EXE

In nLaom I select AR_LT-8v1.EXE under "Select Program", no swithcs are necessary and fill "Program Data".

After I click in "Make File" select the directory to create the final file.

I use the final file in nLite at tab "Hotfixes and Addons" without problem.

0d

• 3 weeks later...
I removed several features and plugins that the average user has no need for. (Lite version)

shark

hi shark,

this looks great !!

I'm wondering could you tell us what features were removed to make it "lite"

thanks, tom