• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
jayroller

What u playing at the moment?

130 posts in this topic

I hear Final Fantasy XI is coming out for the PC

Excellent ... *twiddles fingers* :)

Desert Combat :) The coolest mod ever.. try it out guys.. for those who don't know.. It's a mod for Battlefield 1942. With up-to-date weapons, planes, tanks, humvees and helicopters... WOOHOO...

About the FF thing.. FF VII is definately the best game ever, and I'm looking forward to get it back from my friend who borrowed it.. I haven't heard of any recent or upcoming releases for the PC, but Nintendo just bought the rights ('bout ½ a year ago?), so I don't think so..

I hear Final Fantasy XI is coming out for the PC

so this means only have to wait 1 - 2 years for ffx ? :rolleyes:

just about to purchase XBOX Live :) just have to install new broadband line :D

Was playing at Age of Mithology and Fire Chief until my PC crashed last week (reinstall + tuning + tweaking not over yet).

About to play EA Sports NHL 2004...

Dying for Age of Mythology expansion pack and Worms 3D to be released...

ggtyh... Don't be too :excited: about Worms 3D.. I've tried the demo, and off course it's fun.. It will bring some new topics to the game "Worms" but it's definately not something to shout "HURRA!" for... It's pretty lame actually.. It'll be fun the first times you try it, but the grapichs and idea could be a LOT better... But, then again.. It's worth trying.. It's still worms :)

Playing Unreal 2 atm, once that's out of the way, I'll play MOHAA Breakthrough and Homeworld 2.

Still waiting for Call of Duty to be released though! :)

Need For Speed: Underground...

Currently the best street racing game yet. Beats Midnight Club 2, Street Legal and Midnight Outlaw :)

NFSU got boring quick :D

been playing starwars kotor and gothic2 recently ,just waiting for my copy of FFXI to arive in the post :rolleyes:

then you wont hear of me playing any single player games for a long time :)

Need for speed Underground

:rolleyes: y everyone got it except meeee i want it :D

at the moment iam playing Aliens Vs Predator 2 :)

techguy21801 Posted on Nov 26 2003, 10:40 PM

simpsons hit and run.. 

That looks kool is it anygood>? :)

That looks kool is it anygood>?

i like the simpsons tv show but the game was just boring and very repetitive.

Snoop Posted on Nov 27 2003, 11:15 AM

That looks kool is it anygood>? 

i like the simpsons tv show but the game was just boring and very repetitive.

aye well dats the problem wiv Cartoons recreated as Games not the worlds best

yeah i thinks it fun, it's funny as hell to play , ya gotta be a simpsons fan to enjoy it

Need For Speed Underground, Online 

and Ski Simulation Game <---- This is the best game

I want NFSU :)

Been playing NFSU, sorry completed it. Quite a good game liked it because im into stuff like car modding etc, in fact just applied for a job at a place called Kahn Design which makes alloys, ill be designing 'em. Their quite big contenders aswell. The guy whos sells owns the company showcases his cars downstair with allsorts from BMW X5's to Porches to Bentleys all with at least 19"s up to 24"s i think. Any car you could think of you would dream to own he probably has it. Heres his site http://www.kahndesign.com/. Hope i get the job lol.

Anyways back to the game, liked it, was well thought out althought i think they could have added the Gran Turismo outlook where your able to alter you car setup ie ride height etc.

Think it's a bit of a skank when you go online and somehow S2000's beat skylines even though their top speed and acceleration aint as good and get 20 seconds flat and have a rank of summin stupid like 108,567 in the drag mode, fastest time i got is 21:17. Cheat codes sux and spoil that aspect but i do like how you can create 4 player races online for you and your mates to battle it out. GFX seems quite good although i can't really run them on max on my mates pc (800mhz amd with a Geforce 4400 MX).

All round enjoyed playing the game good tracks aswell (tunes) still easy to go back to and play online. Dont like how you cant customise your car after you complete the underground mode tho 9/10.

Some screenies of my car, click thumbs to enlarge...

NFSU1_01.gifNFSU1_02.gifNFSU1_03.gif

-----------------------

Also been playing Desert Combat :)