• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
jayroller

What u playing at the moment?

130 posts in this topic

:/ How come everyone Got Need 4 speed Underground i anit seen it in th shops or anywere ive only seen it 4 the PS2 / Gamecube and Xbox

Im playing Pro Evo 3 and NFS Underground, these should last until the big guns are released next year (HL2,Doom3). Doesnt seem to be much else of interest coming out anytime soon..

I'm playing Nfs underground

I totally agree with Jay_Stealth about the cheats

its so stupid that there is a game that has multiplayer cheats!!!

and yes for some reason some cars even though their stats are not good tend to be better than the other cars... 206's have a great reputation point but I think they cheat

someone mentioned AvP 2 its a really cool game finished it years ago. They should really have a bot in it just like they had in AvP 1!

New movie coming in 2004 btw.

Worms 3D I didn't like it not the way I am used to. Worms World Party is better.

And YESS Desert Combat everyone should play it

Call of duty as well, although it has some minor glitches that I don't like: for example when I zoom, on my screen I see nothing but the Gun!! I don't see the **** soldiers!

SC I had played it for a while not to thrilling though I'm not into THAT much strategy although I've friend who is addicted to it even watches all the replays and matches that take place in Korea... Not a good way to spend all your life!!!

jeez I forgot UT2003 :)

Edited by XtremeMaC

Playing UT2003 with some friends. Also playing Ultimate Survival Paintball, a mod for UT2003. Red Orchestra is also pretty fun, another mod for UT2003. I'd have lots more mods for UT2003 except that Fileplanet.com is always bogged down. :)

Hey Gism0 how u can play this sux game Age of Mythology???!!! :)

It doesn't suck, even I like playing Age of Mythology. And use the edit button. :)

i am suprised no one has said call of duty, the single player on that game was amazing. my current addictions are quakeworld and wc3

Well at the moment iam Playing Call Of Duty Single player Since the First player wont allow me online saying dat my CD key in use when i got proper Game :) and playing Halo online kick butt as normal lol and Swat 3 but stuck on it

Max Payne 2 and Age of Mythology : The Titans Expansion.

That's what I'm playing since 2 weeks (I don't get much leisure time to play).

Delta Force - Black Hawk Down Team Sabre and Call of Duty. Both online :)

NFSU I'm going to finish it for the second time!!

Now I'm waiting for XIII,

I have seen pictures of it and it rocks!!

Also Prince of Persia Sands of time..

well i have started on a few different games now..Delta Force - Black Hawk Down, Ironstorm and Age of Mythology

At the moment iam playing Halo online XIII and additced to Broken Sword 3: the sleeping Dragon

Ah HA! i knew this thread existed! It had to!

Anyways, here's me:

PC

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Quake III Arena

PS2

Katamari Damacy

Black

Ah HA! i knew this thread existed! It had to!

Anyways, here's me:

PC

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Quake III Arena

PS2

Katamari Damacy

Black

Nice like the what are you listening to ATM thread!

Your playing some pretty old games there but as for me I just got TES4:Oblivion and will be playing that soon just so I can get all the mods and make it look way better than the Xbox 360 version :whistle:

And for comparison to Quake 3 I am playing UT1 and UT3.

As well as CS:S and COD4. Oh and I recently bought myself a copy of Crysis Warhead :thumbup

Still using the old PS2 eh? SAME!!! But I really don't play it much at all...

been playing GT5 prologue on PS3.

Nice like the what are you listening to ATM thread!

Your playing some pretty old games there but as for me I just got TES4:Oblivion and will be playing that soon just so I can get all the mods and make it look way better than the Xbox 360 version :whistle:

And for comparison to Quake 3 I am playing UT1 and UT3.

As well as CS:S and COD4. Oh and I recently bought myself a copy of Crysis Warhead :thumbup

Still using the old PS2 eh? SAME!!! But I really don't play it much at all...

I bought a PS2 just to watch DVDs so I don't have many games for it. I am also slowly running out of things to do in Morrowind so I am probably going to uninstall it and reply Oblivion as well. It will be a long install, that and Shivering Isles. I hope I saved my DLC from last time tho! I don't want to pay for it again lol.

I bought a PS2 just to watch DVDs so I don't have many games for it. I am also slowly running out of things to do in Morrowind so I am probably going to uninstall it and reply Oblivion as well. It will be a long install, that and Shivering Isles. I hope I saved my DLC from last time tho! I don't want to pay for it again lol.

Yeah I got my PS2 from a friend really cheap but it was busted (made loud clicking noises and froze up lots in 80% of games) but I fixed it of course :lol: Cleaned the whole thing out then opened the optical drive and tightened the screw that holds the laser on the rail and bam! Worked perfectly :yes:

If you didn't save your DLC then there are always heaps of third party mods that can keep you occupied!

Edited by Zenskas

starcraft

also been playing a bit of SOF 2 on line a bit works nice on my old computer:)