Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

jayroller

What u playing at the moment?

1nfamous    0

AT the moment:

PC:

World of Warcraft. Have been since 2004.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Soon:

Counter Strike: Source

Crysis Warhead.

Xbox 360:

Fable 2

Halo 3

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

When they are released:

Halo 3: ODST

Assassins Creed 2

Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

Tripredacus    285
starcraft

also been playing a bit of SOF 2 on line a bit works nice on my old computer:)

I used to play Starcraft on bnet. I was not very good until I joined a clan. Back then, I think it was called [RF] Red Falcon or something. The clan leader was a guy in the top 10 ladder for Korea. He then trained me how to play with Protoss. I then started doing better and also stopped losing. I think I quit after 35 straight wins. This was in 2000 tho. I'm probably pretty bad at it now.

In other news, I did my research and did some driving today to a gamestop that had a used copy of We Love Katamari. It was the closest Gamestop to have it (it was 12 miles away) and the second closest place was in Olean, which is a good 1.5-2 hour drive. So I bit the bullet and paid $25 for it, which is WAY above what I'd normally pay for a used game. I am about to try it out. I beat Katamari Damacy and since the sequel is supposed to be much longer, I'll probably be able to play it for more than a week!

Was Playing CODWAW ,but ever since I got L4D,I've Been Playing That.Maybe I'll Start Playing CODWAW when Map Pack 2 and Patch 1.5 comes out.And,when my friends buys it and when they fix the friend invite system in co-op mode since I can never invite a friend in that game.

Tripredacus    285

I uninstalled Morrowind and Diablo 2. Next to remove Worms Armageddon. Currently playing Far Cry. Will try Far Cry 2 after that, but it might not work. Then Oblivion again.

Tripredacus    285

Far Cry ended way too fast. It was fun, i like FPS but not good enough to ever play again. I tried playing Albion on DOSBox again. First time in about... umm.. whenever it came out. It was cool but it was too annoying. Next I might play Strife for the third time!