• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
jayroller

What u playing at the moment?

130 posts in this topic

Lately my time has been taken up by Alien Swarm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

Its a great free game, was a mod for the Unreal Tournament 2004 engine but theyve moved to source.

Needs more official campaigns but i think theyre in development.

I have been playing Halo: Reach almost nonstop since I bought the game. It's fantastic.

I found out why Fallout 3 wouldn't work on Windows 7 for me. It had nothing to do with anything I posted before. I was bored yesterday (bye week in NFL) so I thought about playing Oblivion again. The first thing I did was look up if anyone had problems on Windows 7. The biggest thing I found is that Oblivion would not open if you had multiple monitors. So on a whim, I looked up Fallout 3 on multiple monitors and found it had the same problem.

So I reinstalled Fallout 3 and migrated my save file over. And then disabled my second screen and YAY it works! The sound is a little goofy (its using the wrong surround channels) but besides that it is fine. I hope that New Vegas doesn't have that problem... I will need to upgrade my RAM for that anyways.

Fortress Forever, I highly recommend this Source engine mod. It's basically TFC (Team Fortress Classic) using the Source engine, but with upgrades and really cool updates.

It's a small community, but with more players coming towards the game because of TF2's mediocrity (myself included, but I play it from time to time), it's been getting more players, so I suggest to anybody who's an FPS/Team Fortress fan to give it a try.

I've been playing the Sims 2 for over a week now. I got the game from a thrift store for $1.50! :thumbup