Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

jayroller

What u playing at the moment?

Tripredacus    286

Call me old-fashioned, but I'm playing CounterStrike on Steam. Even built a server, published on steam... ;)

To me, that's "new-fashioned" :angel

Tripredacus    286

Well I just finished up all the maps in Heroes V. I downloaded a random map generator but either its going to take hours to make a map, or it just isn't working. I'll check it tonight (left it running) I'm thinking that 24 hours should be enough time to generate a map! If that doesn't work, I'll try out Europa Universalis III and then keep an eye out for the two expansions for Heroes V.

Update: I hope to win the Heroes V expansion on Ebay. I installed Europa Universalis III last night but I have no idea what I am doing. The music and pictures are cool. I think I'm going to raid the resources of the app and then uninstall it. I will stop by the store today hopefully find something I can play. Next week I'll have to see about getting a video card.

Tripredacus    286

I found out why Fallout 3 wouldn't work on Windows 7 for me. It had nothing to do with anything I posted before. I was bored yesterday (bye week in NFL) so I thought about playing Oblivion again. The first thing I did was look up if anyone had problems on Windows 7. The biggest thing I found is that Oblivion would not open if you had multiple monitors. So on a whim, I looked up Fallout 3 on multiple monitors and found it had the same problem.

So I reinstalled Fallout 3 and migrated my save file over. And then disabled my second screen and YAY it works! The sound is a little goofy (its using the wrong surround channels) but besides that it is fine. I hope that New Vegas doesn't have that problem... I will need to upgrade my RAM for that anyways.

Fortress Forever, I highly recommend this Source engine mod. It's basically TFC (Team Fortress Classic) using the Source engine, but with upgrades and really cool updates.

It's a small community, but with more players coming towards the game because of TF2's mediocrity (myself included, but I play it from time to time), it's been getting more players, so I suggest to anybody who's an FPS/Team Fortress fan to give it a try.