Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

What u playing at the moment?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

strel

strel

segmentation fault

• PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
I don't have it in this machine to check, but maybe to do aiming I'm pressing an ad-hoc key in mouse or so, but anyway possible.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

fishy1954

fishy1954

• 13 posts
HALO 3, AND RUNE SCAPE

the below sentence is true
the above sentence is a lie

Cuda_GotMe

Cuda_GotMe
  • 6 posts
Guild Wars..all campaigns and waiting for GW2

julieiana

julieiana
  • 2 posts
Been playing World of Warcraft for a year now and I've tried Aion: Tower of Eternity just a month ago. Both are superb and fantastic! The stunning graphics sure did caught my attention.

fivestars

fivestars

Junior

• Pip
  • 51 posts
I am currently playing MW2.

Zenskas

Zenskas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
Thought I might as well add I'm playing more COD4. But if you check out my sweet Steam ID page you will notice I have a tonne of games that need playing over the holidays!!! :thumbup
[The ULTIMATE Sleeper PC] IBM Aptiva mATX | i3 2120 | Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | ASUS P8P67-M PRO | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333MHz | OCZ Vertex 3 120GB | Inno3D GTX 570 | Thermalright Shaman | Antec Neo HE 550W
[Workhorse] Foxconn TSAA 908 | Athlon II X2 240 | Cooler Master Hyper TX3 | Gigabyte GA-M720-US3 | 2GB Kingston Value RAM 800MHz | 320GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 | ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB | Antec TruePower 2.0 430W

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

I think I'm going to give up on Far Cry 2. The story isn't very fun, and setting the jungle on fire gets boring. I think I'm going to uninstall it.

Basically, as it stands, I'm not really playing anything. First time that has happened in years.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,904 posts
My mother-in-law has introduced me to a brand new to me kind of games : Mystery Files from Bigfishgames... Lotsa fun at work, especially now during the holidays when there's nothing to do.

Please read the rules, folks!

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

Fallout 3 finally! Not too bad, its running on Medium. I also bought Katamari Tribute for the PS3 but I don't have a PS3 yet. :whistle:
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

x-Shadow-x

x-Shadow-x

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
TF2/MW2
www.aftershockforums.com

Zenskas

Zenskas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
Just discovered a nice little game called Torchlight. Its a simple RPG (without huge amounts of quests and towns or anything) that is addicting and plays like Diablo. It has got a fair few items, and you get a pet that helps you fight/hold items etc. Anyway, it's fun!
[The ULTIMATE Sleeper PC] IBM Aptiva mATX | i3 2120 | Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | ASUS P8P67-M PRO | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333MHz | OCZ Vertex 3 120GB | Inno3D GTX 570 | Thermalright Shaman | Antec Neo HE 550W
[Workhorse] Foxconn TSAA 908 | Athlon II X2 240 | Cooler Master Hyper TX3 | Gigabyte GA-M720-US3 | 2GB Kingston Value RAM 800MHz | 320GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 | ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB | Antec TruePower 2.0 430W

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

Katamari Forever !!!

:lol:

I bought a PS3 3 days ago and this was the game I bought. I would have gotten GTA4 but I can't find any locally. You don't know the pain (well maybe you do) of typing a WPA2 key with the controller.

:)
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

Romattman

Romattman
  • 4 posts
;) It's Runescape for me!

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

Soul Calibur IV
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

M31

M31

• 18 posts
A heavily modded FSX and Rise of Flight, also finally got into the first Stalker game and am really enjoying it with the major mod package that was released for it.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

Heroes of Might and Magic V! Now that I am using a PC at home with no video card, I was having problems finding a game to play. I only have integrated graphics, which is 256MB Intel controller. Heroes V did not work until I installed DirectX 9, which is odd I have DirectX 11 you'd think a 9 game would work out of the box. Well it seems to work ok.
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

keirkei

keirkei

• 25 posts
:hello:

I am between Zenses Ocean, Zenses Rainforest (puzzle type games both for DS) & Legend of Heroes: Tear of Vermillion (PSP)....

I haven't gone back to FFXII: Revenant Wings yet (DS)... (I'm at the end about to beat it but need to finish crafting items.... :blushing: I'm not a fan of the Midlight's Deep.... :no: It's sort of hard to me, but it's the best place to get Gems! )
Hyper to the max

Junior2613

Junior2613

• PipPip
  • 200 posts
Going old school tonight with Half Life 2 found my orangebox CD :D . These days im mostly on BF2 and World in Conflict Modern Warfare 2.0 BETA.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

I played a fair amount of GTA IV online yesterday. The free mode is the best for me. The recent update added Police response which is kinda neat unless you're trying to do tricks and they keep smashing into you. I got up to a 4 stars when they bust out the SWAT team on you.

An interesting this is that now the cops can go after the other players and I have to double check my map and make sure they are not after me. I also found some new things to do thanks to the other players in the game. I had the distinct feeling that those two guys were able to talk to each other and I couldn't.
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,904 posts
Call me old-fashioned, but I'm playing CounterStrike on Steam. Even built a server, published on steam... ;)

Please read the rules, folks!

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

Call me old-fashioned, but I'm playing CounterStrike on Steam. Even built a server, published on steam... ;)

To me, that's "new-fashioned" :angel
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

x-Shadow-x

x-Shadow-x

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Still TF2, and a bit of Metro 2033.

:thumbup
www.aftershockforums.com

puntoMX

puntoMX

n00b of Masters and Vice Versa

• Super Moderator
  • 4,845 posts
Mass Effect 2 here, lots of fun if it's your kind of game. Playing it now on the heaviest level!

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,696 posts

Donator

Well I just finished up all the maps in Heroes V. I downloaded a random map generator but either its going to take hours to make a map, or it just isn't working. I'll check it tonight (left it running) I'm thinking that 24 hours should be enough time to generate a map! If that doesn't work, I'll try out Europa Universalis III and then keep an eye out for the two expansions for Heroes V.

Update: I hope to win the Heroes V expansion on Ebay. I installed Europa Universalis III last night but I have no idea what I am doing. The music and pictures are cool. I think I'm going to raid the resources of the app and then uninstall it. I will stop by the store today hopefully find something I can play. Next week I'll have to see about getting a video card.
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

Arrow22

Arrow22

• 37 posts
Tinker

My Wife loves that little guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN