Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

What u playing at the moment?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Dark

Dark
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 30-August 10
Lately my time has been taken up by Alien Swarm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

Its a great free game, was a mod for the Unreal Tournament 2004 engine but theyve moved to source.

Needs more official campaigns but i think theyre in development.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Karmakaze

Karmakaze
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 20-August 10
I have been playing Halo: Reach almost nonstop since I bought the game. It's fantastic.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

I found out why Fallout 3 wouldn't work on Windows 7 for me. It had nothing to do with anything I posted before. I was bored yesterday (bye week in NFL) so I thought about playing Oblivion again. The first thing I did was look up if anyone had problems on Windows 7. The biggest thing I found is that Oblivion would not open if you had multiple monitors. So on a whim, I looked up Fallout 3 on multiple monitors and found it had the same problem.

So I reinstalled Fallout 3 and migrated my save file over. And then disabled my second screen and YAY it works! The sound is a little goofy (its using the wrong surround channels) but besides that it is fine. I hope that New Vegas doesn't have that problem... I will need to upgrade my RAM for that anyways.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

NothingMuchHereToSay

NothingMuchHereToSay

Junior

• Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 02-July 11
Fortress Forever, I highly recommend this Source engine mod. It's basically TFC (Team Fortress Classic) using the Source engine, but with upgrades and really cool updates.

It's a small community, but with more players coming towards the game because of TF2's mediocrity (myself included, but I play it from time to time), it's been getting more players, so I suggest to anybody who's an FPS/Team Fortress fan to give it a try.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

I've been playing the Sims 2 for over a week now. I got the game from a thrift store for $1.50! :thumbup
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users