Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

jcarle

What's your internet connection like?

MageJubi    0

69338112.png

Hmmm. One has to wonder at the accuracy, since I'm actually 200 mi from the server--not the 100 listed. Still, not too bad for being out in the woods, 200 miles from the nearest real city....and sure beats the 43.3kbps dialup 3 yrs ago. :rolleyes:

Zxian    0

73351069.png

Hehe... university network speeds rule... :D

I think I've actually been able to get higher uploads than that before. I've uploaded files to external sites at 2.5MB/s... oh well - can't complain. :P

Edit

73353215.png

Hehe... just got a better speed. I'll try again tonight when there are fewer people on campus.

DL.    0

73405023.png

On my lousy 8/0.8 Mbit.

I had a very nice 100/100 Fibre-LAN connection before (not very uncommon in Sweden), but I unfortunately had to move to another apartment. I got a maximum of around 90-something Mbit/s in both directions with that one. The price of that connection was about 50$/month, my current 8/0.8 costs the same.