Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

jcarle

What's your internet connection like?

cluberti    5

It isn't university speeds, but it's close - and it's just an AT&T connection at work:

366113776.png

Probably would be faster later in the evening.

Octopuss    9

This speedtest is pretty slow for me, perhaps too many curious people :)

But I got me symmetric 30mbit fiber connection at home yesterday and it shows like 2mbit :P

DL.    0
This speedtest is pretty slow for me, perhaps too many curious people :)

But I got me symmetric 30mbit fiber connection at home yesterday and it shows like 2mbit :P

Have you tried selecting a different server to test against?

Maybe you've got an old and slow router?

Because something is wrong if you only get 2 Mbit from a 30 Mbit connection (fiber none the less).

Sysdll    0

I have USI Wireless Minneapolis City Wifi.

The only good thing I can say about it is that it's better than dial up. :realmad:

I'll be switching to a different service when my contract expires.

Zenskas    0

Just upgraded my net plan:

425747450.png

Advertised: 1500/256 with a 10gb cap. After 10gb it is shaped to 64k. Uploads are not counted and there is a large amount of un metered content not to mention amazing tech support. But here in Aus internet is so expensive. $50 per month for that. And again, this is probably the best ISP in Aus and is a good value plan even if you may be getting this plan for $20 a month in UK or USA.

Guest tekkiegurl   
Guest tekkiegurl

i think my internet speed is decent enough! it can do the needed job!

awergh    0

460405838.png

Advertised: 1500/256 with a 10gb cap. After 10gb it is shaped to 64k. Uploads are not counted and there is a large amount of un metered content not to mention amazing tech support. But here in Aus internet is so expensive. $50 per month for that. And again, this is probably the best ISP in Aus and is a good value plan even if you may be getting this plan for $20 a month in UK or USA.

however i have one of the worst/most annoying ISPs in Aus :( or i like to think of them as the worst isp in the universe

200Mbps!! i can only dream of speeds faster then my network connection speed