What's your internet connection like?

jcarle

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This speedtest is pretty slow for me, perhaps too many curious people :)

But I got me symmetric 30mbit fiber connection at home yesterday and it shows like 2mbit :P

Have you tried selecting a different server to test against?

Maybe you've got an old and slow router?

Because something is wrong if you only get 2 Mbit from a 30 Mbit connection (fiber none the less).

I have USI Wireless Minneapolis City Wifi.

The only good thing I can say about it is that it's better than dial up. :realmad:

I'll be switching to a different service when my contract expires.

Just upgraded my net plan:

425747450.png

Advertised: 1500/256 with a 10gb cap. After 10gb it is shaped to 64k. Uploads are not counted and there is a large amount of un metered content not to mention amazing tech support. But here in Aus internet is so expensive. $50 per month for that. And again, this is probably the best ISP in Aus and is a good value plan even if you may be getting this plan for $20 a month in UK or USA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

460405838.png

Advertised: 1500/256 with a 10gb cap. After 10gb it is shaped to 64k. Uploads are not counted and there is a large amount of un metered content not to mention amazing tech support. But here in Aus internet is so expensive. $50 per month for that. And again, this is probably the best ISP in Aus and is a good value plan even if you may be getting this plan for $20 a month in UK or USA.

however i have one of the worst/most annoying ISPs in Aus :( or i like to think of them as the worst isp in the universe

200Mbps!! i can only dream of speeds faster then my network connection speed