nLite & SBS2003 Premium R2 - DVD

andyfleet

Have Dell Poweredge 2950 Rack Server with Dell PERC5 RAID Controller.

Trying to install SBS2003 Premium Edition R2 - this comes on a single DVD with folders for CD1, CD2 etc. plus other bits for EXCHSVR and SQL etc.

nLite will only allow me to select CD1 folder from the DVD which contains the I386 folder, i can create an ISO image for CD1 with the PERC RAID drivers.

Seems to install, but when it gets to point where it says "press ENTER to install windows", if i leave the ISO image CD in, it errors with "cant find EULA.... press F3 to exit", if i swap ISO CD for original DVD, it seems to continue installation OK, but then errors with "setup cannot find nlite.inf", tried swapping back to ISO image CD, no good..... tried pressing ESC to skip, then complains about not finding PERCSAS.SYS, and then lots of other files, if i ESC these, it eventually says "This part of windows setup completed successfully"... reboots, looks like its starting Windows 2003 Server.... then crashes with a blue screen.

Any ideas how i can create a slipstream DVD of whole SBS2003 Premium R2 DVD including the Dell PERC RAID Drivers?

Any help would be much appreciate... i have £4K worth of server sitting here totally useless... and getting very frustrated.

Please help :thumbup

Andy

This is what i do with Server 2003 R2 Which comes on 2CD's

copy the contents of all the cd's into one dir, or in this case the contents of each folder into one folder called i dunno DVD or something. then point nLite to the new DVD folder and it will find the i386 folder, BUT when it makes the ISO which will be pretty big as it contains all contents of the CD's Windows will find the other stuff and not ask for the original DVD, its more or less making a network share version then writing it to DVD/CD