Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to copy DVDs to your iPod

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

seb481

seb481
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 27-December 06
I've read a lot of posts asking how to transfer a DVD to an iPod. It's actually pretty easy. You need to use an external converter (I downloaded mine from www.ipodmediaselection.com). 95% of all converters will require you to pay for their services. While you can find free converters online, I would not recommend them as the quality is really poor. Download and install the software. Open it and just follow the steps. It is as easy as it sounds. Hope this will help.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ringfinger

ringfinger

Friend of MSFN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Joined 18-June 05
Sounds and looks like spam to me boss... why don't you get off our site and stop spamming. I feel a locked thread coming ;)

seb481

seb481
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 27-December 06

Sounds and looks like spam to me boss... why don't you get off our site and stop spamming. I feel a locked thread coming ;)

Wow, i can feel some kinda localism here. I feel like I am paddling out at Pipeline or something... anyways
This is no spam. I am just trying to share what it took me a while to learn...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users