eBay Scam - Someone is trying to trick me in the UK!

Incroyable HULK

Yep! But if he is willing to get the money at the Western Union Agent location that means he must be nearby in the UK...

Somehow, I hope you get the little b______.

DL

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think he's a kid : he needs a bank account his parents won't see.

Try http://www.whitepages.com/ to see if his coordinates are correct.

edit : and maybe abuse@ISP, last time I did that, I was surprised to get an answer back (was because of spam and they asked me to forward it instead of just giving the adress but I had deleted it, I thought spam would have generated enough traffic for them to trust me).

I would be very annoyed if I had my internet connection or my gmail account deleted. ;)

You only need to be twelve to get a bank account in the U.K. from Halifax and probably a few other banks.

• 4 weeks later...

Never reply to anything toyour E-mail but your Ebay mailbox only.

Also the seller account is probably being used by another person.

If you are convinced the seller is scamming you just say that you don't want the item since he is confussed between the scammer and you.

European countries is filled with cheaters.

i once paid someone for a mobile phone, £150... never came through.

I threatend to report them to paypal to recover my funds, they sent me a cheque for £150. It CASHED!

By this time I had waited for ages and had already started proceeding with the paypal complaint... that succeeded too and I got another £150 back... he never contacted me again, and he ended up £150 down rather than me.

• 3 weeks later...
i once paid someone for a mobile phone, £150... never came through.

I threatend to report them to paypal to recover my funds, they sent me a cheque for £150. It CASHED!

By this time I had waited for ages and had already started proceeding with the paypal complaint... that succeeded too and I got another £150 back... he never contacted me again, and he ended up £150 down rather than me.

nice very nice

but, this is the exact reason i hate to buy from ebay can never really see the cash pass threw the hands

oh and id go with the dark irc send all the info you can grab on him and just dump it there

Edited by xpforall

• 7 months later...

OK so you really want a bad ending to the whole story? Well I actually got ripped off by that guy. I am trying to investigate and find this guy, since he has 5000USD of mine. Pleas e-mail me with any info you guys might be able to scrounge up from this guy. He fed me the exact same story, but i fell for it, because the real seller neer sent me anything. Thanks Ben