Camarade_Tux

[Desktops] 2007

408 posts in this topic

@mr.brownstone - I like... I like... :D

When it's ready. :P

More seriously, we have to wait for the end of the month. And... both my laptop and desktop died.

OK, not completely but my laptop has a fried graphic card (I can use it as long as I don't use the nvidia drivers but only the vesa/vga ones ; linux power ;p ) and the other one had a bad cpu which damaged the motherboard and I don't intend to have any business sell me defective cpus just like that. So it is not very practical. Anyway, I'll manage to do it for next week-end. ;)

clicky

please, please, no full-sized screenshots (though yours was light but it's a question of habits)

Edited by Camarade_Tux

Well, staying on topic with Mustangs and wallpapers. Here is a link to the new 2008 Ford Mustang Bullit (flash page with wallpapers): Website

Here it is at an autoshow: Picture

I understand that they are building 7,700 of them. No logos, no spoiler, tuned to sound like the original, Dark Highland Green and oh so sweet.

DL

Well, staying on topic with Mustangs and wallpapers. Here is a link to the new 2008 Ford Mustang Bullit (flash page with wallpapers): Website

Here it is at an autoshow: Picture

I understand that they are building 7,700 of them. No logos, no spoiler, tuned to sound like the original, Dark Highland Green and oh so sweet.

DL

I don't think anyone submitted a Mustang wallpaper. There's a Dodge Charger on the other page... :unsure:

I don't think anyone submitted a Mustang wallpaper. There's a Dodge Charger on the other page... :unsure:

:blushing: You are correct. I saw the name 'Shelby_gt' and scrolled past mr.brownstones thumbnail and 'a' Mustang's image locked in my head. This brought up what I had recently seen on the 2008 Bullit.

DL

Laptop:

laptop2xt3.th.png

Desktop:

Same as November. Can't be bothered to go look for the thumbnail. :no:

Edited by skizo

My laptop:

preview_laptop-120407.jpg

My desktop:

preview_desktop-121707.jpg

Edited by SimpleS14
Linked image