- Driver compression: This works only for drivers with .inf files!
- Multi directory / multi inf files
- Cab files support
- Driver version check
- Class/Provider dir structure creation
- nVidia international driver support
- XP installation CD driver integration
- When using Provider Disk Structure in combination with Realtek and VIA vinyl
audio drivers, it creates a directory for every .inf file and copies the same
drivers to all the dirs.
- If there are 2 SourceDiskFiles sections it scans only the first one and won't
copy files in the sections afterwards. (Logitech mouse drivers)
How does this work?
Driver Compressor searches in the source directory for .inf files. From this file it gets all the necessary information. Then it copies the source files to a new destination and compresses it.
For more info, read the included readme.txt file.
2007.08.09 Added XP installation CD driver integration.
2007.08.03 Renamed next button into Start.
2007.08.03 Fixed cancel button so the program exits.
2007.07.19 Fixed compatibility with Win98 as host OS.
2007.07.17 Added nVidia international driver support
2007.05.19 Improved check for source and destination dir.
2007.05.17 Added about link to readme.txt.
2007.05.17 Added some debug info to the log file.
2007.05.17 Fixed error 'Parameter format not correct'.
2007.05.16 Added check for same source and destination dir.
2007.05.16 Added displaying version.
2007.05.16 Copy catalog is selected by default.
2006.03.07 Disabled warning message for missing .com, .sys, .dos and .vxd files.
2006.03.06 Fixed error with files extensions less than 3 characters (ATI).
Edited by Roufneck, 29 February 2008 - 02:40 AM.