Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

services..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

mitsukai

mitsukai

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Joined 07-January 07
ok this is really bothering me ... alot of services are running. most you can disable. but some not. but then some services that cannot be disabled require a services to run that is disable able.
got it to run 34% from 512 mb.

but my windows xp runs 80mb

maybe u can make some utilty for this... like i mention before setting up the services.

big diffrence here.. also saw a windows licensing service.
this is to much... and all the feature WGA/WPA coming up. i think i will st ay with windows XP

but i will help u nuhi :) i like nLite, to bad i cant find cd atm

Edited by mitsukai, 07 January 2007 - 09:53 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Jeronimo

Jeronimo

vLite user

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Joined 26-October 03
Some services that can not be disabled, should not be disabled. The Software Licensing service you refer to has nothing to do with WGA it is also used by Avast (required at least for proper installation). Indeed Windows XP uses less, may work betetr on your PC, but some people always want the latest (like me). If it ain't broken don't fix it is the common term, but some peopel always try to brake stuff :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users