nLite 1.3RC2(?) + DriverPacks

I don't know why it's not working, maybe I missed a step, but I have made like 3 coasters trying to get the mass storage drivers I need to load from the disc for the F6 method (necessary because I do not have a floppy drive). Now I got it to work before, but I do not remember if there was an additional step or if it is possibly a conflict with the new version of nLite. What I am doing is setting up my nLite then slipstreaming the driver packs in using method 1 (as method 2 only seems to load the drivers after a successful installation). I have tried this in reverse as well (slipstreaming the driver packs then performing the nlite stuff). Both failed to load any of the $OEM$ drivers.

You are using DriverPacks.net?

Are you using the newest BASE? 7.0.0.11 (or something like that.. driverpacks.net is unavailable at my current ISP@work). In that case, there's a known bug in this release causing the textmode integration to be skipped.

The team is working on it and there is already a beta of 7.0.0.2 in the developer-team. ETA was a couple of days it was said in the driverpacks forum.