IE7 ... IE6

What does a security vulnerability have to do with certain media types not playing back in the browser? What type of media are you trying to view? I use Opera and I can view Flash/Shockwave, QT, RP, WM.

As with all software, there may have been vulnerabilities that were fixed, but there most likely is new ones. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just don't be going to those "FREE!!!" ads and stuff, and you should be just fine with IE5.5/6/7 and Firefox/Opera.

Edited by prx984

It could be due to a proxy you're going through if you are. Thats my problem, I have an Oracle app at work that I can only run with IE as it has to pass though our network prxy to connect whereas Firefox completely bypasses the proxy. If you find a way I'd like to know what it is. :)

No, I'm accessing this instance from to practice more, I'm attending course by oracle university for Oracle Financial Track:

- e-Business overview					 - 11i 5.10 General ledger
- 11i 5.10 Procure to pay fundamentals - 11i 5.10 Order to cash fundamentals
- 11i 5.10 Implement inventory - 11i 5.10 Asset management fundamentals
- Applications implementation methodology

and I'm accessing it from my home where I'm just connected to the internet directly with no proxy at all, just a router with real fixed IP, so if you can help me with this issue it will be great

Note: Off Topic ... is it acceptable to ask you if you know special forum dedicated to oracle application?

and you can send it in a PM if you want

Thanks

What does a security vulnerability have to do with certain media types not playing back in the browser?
For Internet Explorer, security issues have existed that were patchable to eliminate the security problem; unfortunately crippling functionality has often been the result.

What does a security vulnerability have to do with certain media types not playing back in the browser?
For Internet Explorer, security issues have existed that were patchable to eliminate the security problem; unfortunately crippling functionality has often been the result.

Show me an article of some sort to back this up.