Windows Xp Setup in Punjabi (INDIC) Language

naughty

So , brothers here is what i have learned from this site. i translate the windows Xp setup billborad screen into my own mother tongue PUNJABI and successfully implement that translate in windows setup with the MSFN GUIDE ( Unattened guide for windows XP).I did a lot of work for all this but thanx to MSFN forum & to all its members.here r some cutouts from my work.

THE BOOT SCREEN

bootscreenxa3.png

SOME SETUP SCREENS

screen1va6.jpg

screen2pk3.jpg

screen3ce6.jpg

setupyi2.jpg

setup1vk3.jpg

setup2tm1.jpg

& THE START Button

startbuttonor2.jpg

i think its enough for making a full PUNAJBI windows XP cd.coz i dont need to translate the windows Xp MUI Interface coz this is already released by MICROSOFT. i also used the punjabi LIP pack realsed by Microsoft. if we use both the LIP Pack & Windows Punjabi Setup made by me then we can get a full windows XP Bootable cd which is Runing in PUNJABI from the bootom to end.g 1 thing that i wants to mention that i dont know how to change the font of windows TEXTURE setup if sombody here Knows the tricks about that then plz do replie & send some details on my email id :- lakhwinder_home@yahoo.com

ONE'S AGAIN THANX TO MSFN FORUM .WITHOUT UR GUIDELINES IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

LOVE U GUYS.:)

thanx Mr. Zeher.i also notice that there r many gramatical mistakes in Microsofts Punjbai LIP Pack.so can anybody here tell me where to tell them(microsoft).A Link or site name anything that u have to tell me about this.