XP, Nlite, RyanVM's, Driverpacks and (finally) Sysprep

kyle001

After creating a Nlite'd XP Pro SP2 CD with RyanVM's updates and BTS's driverpacks I'd really like to be able to Sysprep the install I did from it. By doing this I could add Office 2003, and a ton of other apps, updates and tweaks then Sysprep it to include all of the extra massstoragecontrollers to use on different hardware; thus creating a universal image. Problem is, Sysprep stops shortly after i start it.

I have tried searching MSFN for several hours and came up with a bunch of links that I apparently don't have access to, or no longer exist, like this one:

FAQ | DriverPacks & SYSPREP? - MSFN Forumsmefat Here is the way I use DriverPack with Sysprep: 1. ... Other Operating Systems, Member Contributed Projects, |-- nLite, |---- Application Add-Ons ...

www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=62501&pid=461044&mode=threaded&show=&st=&

Anyway after starting Sysprep I get a Windows dialog stating that system files have been replaced and need to be reinstalled; then get prompted for my install media, even though I have disabled SFC in group policy and verified it is turned off.

Sysprep doesn't complete and I get no error...

I have run Sysprep sucessfully on another install, just cant get it to run on my Nlite'd one. This problem is kicking my a**, and is standing in the way of a huge deployment I need to get done, any help would be greatly appreciated.