[RELEASE] Boooggy's WMP 11 direct integration solution

boooggy

or run slipstreamer via nlite and then add fixes in nlite....

How do we use it via nLite Booogy?

I've used the slipstreamer as a stand alone and it works great but didn't realise it could somehow be used within nLite.

Here is what I do - use Signet's Integrator to add Ryans update pack to my SP2 CD - open the slipstreamer and point it to the i386 folder and slipstream all the updates - then I use nLite to lighten my CD.

Is there a guide to using the WMP slipstreamer in nLite - I must have missed it somehow.

Thanks Booogy but on that link it says install the slipstreamer but in your reply you say add the slipstreamer to the hot fix page so I am confused.

Do I install the slipstreamer to my system and then also add it to the hotfix section along with any other WMP hotfixes?

Or do I add the WMP slipstreamer to the hotfix section along with the WMP 11 program and any associated hotfixes?

Or do I somehow add the WMP slipstreamer into nLite as a plug-in?

Not a biggy cos it works fine the way I do it but if there is a simpler method that does it in one step I will use that.

first install wmp11 slipstreamer.

then install nlite. copy your os source to your hard drive.

start nlite. when u get to the hotfixes, addons and updatepacks page add them in the order specified in the picture below....

untitledam6.th.jpg

then next.....and leave nlite do its job....