change log for 1.2:
1. Complete rewrite of ini file editor, massive file editing speed increase (SimpleIniEditor renamed to IniParser)
2. Complete rewrite of cabinet.dll interface, problems with COMODO Defense+ fixed, now x64 compatible (can be compiled and work with 64-bit cabinet.dll)
3. Complete separation of Backend from user interface, switch to events. Cross-thread dialogs now open with the main window as its owner correctly.
4. Cleaned up Backend error handling.
5. Removal of embedded uxtheme.dll and msobmain.dll hotfixes. Slipstreamer will break unattended and display a warning if it finds that uxtheme or msobmain need updating, integrate before running wmp11slip to avoid this.
* integrate those fixes before running the slipstreamer to avoid this.
6. Updated to support Windows XP Service Pack 3 (automatically applies wbem fix if required)
7. Fixed issues on x64 WMP11
8. Fixed issue presented here
Edited by boooggy, 12 May 2008 - 11:04 PM.