Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Nero Ultra Edition 7.5.9.0 - Installation Administrative

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mounir

mounir

• 49 posts
  • Joined 06-March 05
Hello!

I try to do an administrative install but have a error message.

I do this :
  • i unzip the package with double click one achive Nero-7.5.9.0_fra_no_atb.exe and stop the installation nero. The unzip is on d:\temp\NeroDemo11545
  • i do the administrattive install : msiexec.exe /a D:\Temp\NeroDemo11545\nero.msi
  • i delete the file *CHM english inside the folder D:\adminnero\[FILELOCATION]Core
  • i delete all the file *.nls and *.txt without nero.txt inside the folder D:\adminnero\[FILELOCATION]Core
  • i copy all file *.MST present inside the unzip package archive inside the D:\adminnero\
  • I start the installtion with this command line in batch file
start /wait msiexec.exe /i "D:\NeroUE7.5.9.0Admin\NERO.MSI" TRANSFORMS="D:\NeroUE7.5.9.0Admin\1036.mst" FAMILYNAME="Nero 7" UILANGUAGEID="1036" STARTPARAM="CallFromExe" DONOTRUNSETUPX="1" MSISOURCEFILE="D:\NeroUE7.5.9.0Admin\NERO.MSI" /Qn

7. i have this error messageAttached File  Error_MSI4MM.jpg   14.26KB   14 downloads
Note : Folder Install Admin Attached File  _5.jpg   69.08KB   10 downloads
Thank you in adavnce for some help...

Edited by mounir, 18 January 2007 - 08:09 AM.

Rule 5: Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MAVERICKS CHOICE

MAVERICKS CHOICE

The Guy from Aus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts
  • Joined 14-November 03
Don't wanna sound like a nark, but most of round here only speak English. Help us Help you by posting in same.

mounir

mounir

• 49 posts
  • Joined 06-March 05

Attached Files

Edited by mounir, 18 January 2007 - 08:11 AM.

Rule 5: Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted.

ajua

ajua

Custom Installer Maker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • Joined 16-April 05
did you have the file as described in the error message? this is the most obvious thing to check.
another thing would try to shorten the path names to 8 or less characters.

nero setup is ackward enough so i didnt tried much to make it work. instead i went the nero lite way and im pleased right now. except for nero recode wich i dont use much and its not included in the lite version.

Custom Installers for your unattended needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users