1.3RC2 - Showstopper @ T-14 (ICFGNT.DLL)

Pistolero

That addon was probably just replacing one or two files in i386. What exactly would you expect entries.ini to contain for it, Pistolero? But yes, nLite certainly shouldn't be having problems with an INI like that :)

You are indeed correct. But shouldn't it have made a couple of entries in a SIF file or something to make these two files actually copy over to the right place? Anyways, it made nLite run screaming like a little girl ;-)

If the addon is directly replacing files in i386, those entries should already be there...

Hi, Nuhi,

I have been experiencing problem with ICFGNT.DLL during install too & IE7 does not work after installing nLited Windows (WMP11 does).

nLite 1.3 RC2

Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 - VL (Russian) (Original from M$)

IE7-WindowsXP-x86-rus.exe (Original from M$)

wmp11-windowsxp-x86-ru-ru.exe (Original from M$)

& all manualy downloaded post-SP2 updates from WinUpdate.

No addons.

I have been trying several times with or without any patches & tweaks, & without any updates from WinUpdate - only WMP11 & IE7 integrated.

I'll try to nLite windows without integrating WMP11, as I read here, but some win-updates needs to install only after WMP11 installed & I don't remember which...

And I have a problem with windows themes on "Unattended page - Desktop themes - Options" when I select "Windows XP" as a default theme and Silver color scheme - after installing themes does not working at all (I read what, may be, I must check "Themes service" and change it service startup type as "automatic"... Will check).

P.S. nLite is amazing :) Thank you for your work!

I have the same problem with nLite 1.3rc2 with WindowsXPsp2 + Iexplorer7 or + WindowsMediaPlayer11 or + (Iexplorer7 or WindowsMediaPlayer11), after instaling in VMWare IExplorer doesn't works, look an feel is defaulted to Win2000 style

All are spanish versions.

I will try latter to use nLite in two steps first windowsinstaller 3.1 and latter (Iexplorer7 and/or WindowsMediaPlayer11)

I am not using any addon of thirdparty the problem happens when i add (Iexplorer7 or WindowsMediaPlayer11)

By the way, In which order does nlite applies fixes/updates in nLite first last or first first of the list???

Thansk. Little people have internet acces here and less have higg bandwidth internet, so nLite is a greate tool

in those case were windowsupdate is not an option,