XP Gamer Edition 3

ciarlo

Helooo, Ive just got XP Gamer Edition 3 and i'm sort of not sure ive done this right.

Ive installed it the normal way you install windows but before it finished installing, it came up with a redundancy error and restarted.

as it was restarting i inserted pro sp 2 disk and it finished the installation.

im not sure if it did the same as the gamers installation so could someone please say if i did a big mistake or something.....

all help is appreciated...

peace out

Helooo, Ive just got XP Gamer Edition 3 and i'm sort of not sure ive done this right.

Ive installed it the normal way you install windows but before it finished installing, it came up with a redundancy error and restarted.

as it was restarting i inserted pro sp 2 disk and it finished the installation.

im not sure if it did the same as the gamers installation so could someone please say if i did a big mistake or something.....

all help is appreciated...

peace out

XP Gamer Edition 3 is a not an official release from Microsoft, many files have been tweaked and quite a few windows elements have been removed. Often simply burning the download (which is an iso cd image) at a slower speed ie 8x may help. Otherwise there is no way to tell what is wrong.

Please note that this edition of XP is not legal UNLESS you have your own legitimate xp licence for a copy of xp you have never installed and you must change the integrated (pirate / illegal) key to your own.

@dirtwarrier

XP Gamer Edition 3 is a nlited and modified XP, only warez when not used with a valid xp key, not everyone has the ability to use Nlite, BTS Driverpacks and other unattended tools

Tom