[DIASM] MSN messenger 6.0 edit

Does anybody know how to change the text-color in the buddylist/mainwindow?

I've used ResHacker to edit the PNG's, BMP's and UIFILE's.. I've succeded in changing the look and text of the chatwindow, but I can't find a THING to just TOUCH the buddylist...

:cry:

help me....

Peace

\\DeeHawk

wat exactly do u wish to edit or modify?

Anything I am able to :rolleyes: .

Just how can I view it's source ?

cant view it source.. really all u can do with VB is, hook it and add menus etc, edit some of the gui like Contact list, IM Windows text etc etc.. i cant really help u atm as i'm crushed in with study mate.. i see u at msn fanatic so try over there for the time.. as i said i'd help , but school work is top thing atm

cheers :)

hmmm.. You CAN edit the source.. well not the entire source but the GUI like Doggie said... Use ResHack to edit msnmsgr.exe.. from there you can extract all the PNG-img's, Bitmaps UIFILE's and more.. well, try it out.. You'll be able to change almost everything... even the places were the graphics will be shown.. anyway.. I still have my problem, so if you find out how to edit ANYTHING in the buddylist please tell me...

Peace

I know all about that. I made four skins and you can check em out at http://rolando.ya2ew.com/skins.html

But what I wanna edit is the way MSN Messenger works. Therefore be able to restore custom tabs to 6.1 :)

well i can tell u that after i disassembled the main msn exe, i found the Tabs were inside it.. really, i think it would be more of editing via VB with making a patch by opening the file and editing.. or hex editing if u knew what u were doing