intellgent email

is i possible to create an email account (anywhere) which waits until all members of a group to respond to an "intial" email and then, distribute all the replies to the ïnitial" to everyone from that base account? eg. i send an email from my personal account, or from this core email account, to a group of people. ideally, in order for an efficient conversation or discussion to take place via email, all parties must respond to that email which i sent before further discussion can take place. therefore, after everyone has replied to my initial email, that core/master email account, distributes all the replies to my first email to everyone, including myself?

does such a system exist? if so, where and how can i set it up?

any help relating to this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

This would be a regular mail system that sends multiple messages at once BUT only shows you the responce after all questioned subjects responds in which you would respond directly.

It is like I was dating three girls at once. I sent the E-mail message to all three of them and I would only know what the three girls responce is until all three responds.

You just described the jury system. Where they jury responds to the actions of XY and then decides by ( casting a vote ) pressing a button Y or N and only when this is over they can return to the court room to give there decision.

So in this program would there be answers to choose from and thus an automated process would begin when all three responds. This responce would be a verdict or answers based on the answers. Then the whole thing repeats?

the typical scenario would be this:

i send an email to 6 people in a distribution list regarding a certain topic. ideally, we would like for all replies to my initial email to be gathered into one master email and then, once EVERYBODY has replied to my first email, that master email would then be sent to everybody in my distribution list and includig myself.

the reason for this purely for keeping track of one discussion point at a time. what usuall happens is that people repsond to emails sporadically and thus the crux of a topic is lost since sometimes servers are slow and the emails may be delayed, etc. if we can configure an email system to do what i have described, then our business communication via email can be more efficient and more focused as opposed to individuals sending emails at will.