Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Old 20GB Ipod

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
I have warranty from Futureshop, and the person working there told me that if there was anything wrong with my ipod and they couldnt fix it, they would replace it with a 30GB video...yeah so the question is, whats an easy way to mess it up so they cant fix it haha

Laptop

(Lenovo Y550)-processor: Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, System Memory: 4 GB, Graphics Controller: NVIDIA GT240M, HardDrive: 320GB, Optical Storage: DVD-RW Combo drive,

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,904 posts
Smash it with a hammer. Not sure if that's covered by warranty though :lol:

Edited by nitroshift, 21 January 2007 - 03:50 AM.

Please read the rules, folks!

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,739 posts
Take the charger cord and overamp the darn thingy!

IcemanND

IcemanND

MSFN Junkie

• Super Moderator
  • 3,266 posts
drop it repeatedly while on and playing. but in such a way as to leave ne evidence on the iPod.

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
how do i overamp it?
and what does overamping it do basically?
and lets say they dont fix it and perhaps dont give me an ipod, is there a way to fix it?

Laptop

(Lenovo Y550)-processor: Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, System Memory: 4 GB, Graphics Controller: NVIDIA GT240M, HardDrive: 320GB, Optical Storage: DVD-RW Combo drive,

3aces

3aces

Bass Lover!!! :D

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
do this....which i have done anyways........play a song..........as you do......and.......then.....throw it...accros the room at full pelt...i mean giv it everything you got...........chances are.....hard drive will tap out.....so it wont switch on and if it does...it wont play music....;)

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
they wont replace physical damage, i dont want to physically break it which throw it across the room may do. I just want to internally mess it up so they cant do anything about it.

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
poor water init then
loooool

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
ok so i dont think that would be covered by warranty.....

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
as far i remember when i brought my ipod from dixons, they said any type of damage they would replace it, so the broken screen i recieved after throwing mine was enough for them to replace it, you could attempt to find like a mod for ipod then while it is doing it...pull the cable out to mess it up i guess

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
ive already broken the screen on it once and they said they wouldnt replace it, so i fixed it myself, but now that i know they will give me a new 30GB video i want to try and ruin this one ASAP. What kind of mod are u talking about?

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
search on google....you can mod ipod....like put stuff on there whicih you can sync outlook and other stuff......hae a search

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
but if they find out i was trying to mod it, they probably wont replace
their warranty is very picky. if u want to know what im talking about try searching for
future shop psp coverage

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
look at this

Here

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
thanks alot!
those are good ideas
im going to go try those
thanks again.

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
no worries ;)

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
ok so the ipodwizard trick doesnt work because the new itunes doesnt use the old updaters anymore
and i dont have a big enough magent
what does sticking an ipod into the microwave do?

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
erm probz fries the chips or something..........its either that...or the radio waves mess it up....im not sure.....try it...lool...then report back

Posted Image

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
if i do stick it in the microwave nothing will melt or anything will it? haha

Laptop

3aces

3aces

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
well 10 seconds............not enough time to melt anything...unless you have a 800 watt+ microwwave

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN