KwikPiks.com

Zxian

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know about a new image hosting service I recently setup. I'm guessing that there are still kinks that I need to iron out, but I think it's good enough for people to use.

www.kwikpiks.com

It's a simple one-off image hosting that I set up - no accounts, no signing up - just upload your pictures and link to them. I still have to add a terms of service page, but for the time being, we'll just say "Don't be stupid." If someone finds the "bad" in anyway, it will be deleted.

Please, please, please let me know of any bugs or problems you find with the system. Please be sure to include either a link to the problem page, screenshot, or anything else that might help me better solve the problem. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site as well - fire away. I'm always open to suggestions.

Cheers!

the uploading works great, only if you wanna post in a forum you get this error: THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed. fix that and I am happy :D

I believe that you or xper can fix this through IPB ACP if I'm correct :sneaky:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For everyone's information, I've moved to using the Uploader script by CeleronDude for KwikPiks.com. Sign up for an account, and you've got 100MB of space and 5GB of monthly transfer.

All the common image formats are supported, and automatic thumbnail generation is available as well. :)

• 5 months later...

KwikPiks.com has been updated yet again! I've updated the Uploader script to v 6.3.5 from CeleronDude, as he was kind enough to sell it to me. Biggest change - public uploads! This means that you don't need to sign up for an account if you don't want to!!

I've got some bugs to work out with the theme (he changed the theme layout completely), but the functionality should all be there.

Let me know what you guys think! Tell all your friends to sign up!

Scratch that... something went wrong in the upgrade... *grumble*